Monday, June 30, 2014

A Special Shout Out On A Special Day!






I wanted to take a few moments on this special day {Our 7 year anniversary} to give a special shout out to my sweet husband. 
 Through this hard and anxiety filled time in my life, all I really need is someone who can fully understand what I am going through and completely support me and that is exactly what my husband does every single day. 

I am proud to say that he has survived my horrible mood swings from gluten and made sure that if we have a special meal at home, that there is always a gluten free option for me. 

I couldn't be more blessed then I am right now to have such a wonderful husband, one who fully understand this disease and one who shares the passion, & mandatory nature of my situation.
He has even asked for a special meal to be prepared for me in a safe manner when out at a restaurant. 

I have to admit, even though I've been on this gluten free diet for quite some time now, I still feel uncomfortable asking the chef, cook or waitress/waiter to make sure it doesn't get cross contaminated etc. My hubby isn't afraid, and it just touches my heart. 
He fully understands that this disease if not followed by a strict gluten free diet, could mean life of death for me and does everything in his power to make sure I get what I need. 

I no longer have to look ahead in my life with a  feeling of grief & sorrow, nor do I have to feel alone  because even if my husband doesn't really need to worry about gluten, he is right there going through it with me. 

On this special day, I want to acknowledge all that he has done for me and what he will do for me in the future. Thank you for being there for me & for being MY SUPPORT AND MY STRENGTH. 

Sincerely, 
Your wife of 7 years +

I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment