Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest 2017 Tickets

 I wanted to quickly write a post and share with you how you can get a discount on this years Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest in Minneapolis Mn, May 20th-21st. 

If you are going to this wonderful event, check out groupon before getting tickets through Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest's website. On there, they want you to pay $15 per person but on groupon you can get a deal {2 people for $15}. That is 50% off. 

    WHAT A FABULOUS DEAL, FOR AN INCREDIBLE EVENT! 

So check out the link below, to go get your ticket now! 
If you will be attending this year, make sure & leave me a comment below, 
I would love to meet you!

Enjoy the event guys. 

-The Gluten Free Momma 

Groupon Deal For The Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest


{I will more than likely be going facebook live at the event on my facebook page, so make sure & check it out   The Gluten Free Momma On Facebook}   

No comments:

Post a Comment