Tuesday, August 18, 2015

A quick Thank you

I just want to say.....
Thank you!

Thank you to my wonderful husband who is not only the love of my life but a HUGE support in my fight to make it through with Celiacs. You have brought home so many gluten free goodies, you have my back, you always think of me. You have made it your priority to study up as much as me, so you know about every update there is to know about celiacs and gluten free products. 

To my mother who listened to the Lord's voice when he told her to have my doctor check for celiacs when I went in. For providing gluten free food for me off and on, understanding & helping me cope, relax & be at peace about my struggle, Thank you. 

I also want to thank my sister in laws, my mother in law and anyone else who has supported me by providing treats, food, etc. for me. You have no idea what an awesome impact you've made on me. 
I truly feel loved and I appreciate each and every one of you. 


THANK YOU TO MY READERS, who view my blog. 
You give me motivation to keep going, a goal to achieve, a purpose for all of this. 
I love writing reviews because it takes the negative out of celiacs and brings positivity to it. 
Why go out and buy something that tastes horrible, when you can read about it first and determine for yourself if it is worth the $$. 




No comments:

Post a Comment