Sunday, June 5, 2016

The Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest Loot

This is my second year going to this amazing fest and once again I fully enjoyed myself. 
This fest was filled with a lot of very delicious snacks and samples. 
I wanted to share with you guys how much amazing loot I took home from the fest yesterday. 

We spun the wheel at the Cheerios booth and received some cookies and a shirt. 

We stopped by the Sunbutter booth and got a shirt and some Sunbutter samples for my daughter who is a huge fan of Sunbutter.

We also stopped by the Bakery On Maine booth that has amazing tasting granola snacks which is my other daughters favorite. Both my husband and I were able to take home one of each flavor samples.
Way Better Snacks have some pretty tasty chip options and the Sriracha Corn Tortilla chips happen to be both my husband my favorite. Guys, these chips are as close as you will come to experiencing the taste of gluten sun chips {the garden salad flavor}. 



I even got the chance to meet Taylor who is the author of Gluten Away, another great gluten free blog. What an honor that was. His blog can be found at:

Below, you will see the rest of all the amazing loot we were able to bring home. 
My husband and I won the Bone Broth Protein from the Ancient Nutrition booth, I won a free tote bag and just before we could walk through the doors of the event, we were given samples of Schars Artisan Baker Multi grain bread. Such great products and great vendors. 
Thank you Gluten Free & More & Enjoy life for hosting this wonderful event again!.





Did you see I was live at the fest yesterday?.
Check out my video by clicking on this link below. 






No comments:

Post a Comment